Every year, there are sold over $ 1.1 billion cartridges. More than 500 million of these cartridges end up in landfills that dumped around the world. These cartridges can be rebuilt up to 2-3 times.
So our industry significantly reduces the number of cartridges that end up in landfills, at 66-75%! Each remanufactured Inkwell contributes to reduced waste stream and reduces the draining of natural resources of the planet.
Independent research proves that the reconstruction is friendlier to the environment. The re-use of plastics and metals that are used in toner and cartridges are by far the most environmentally friendly method because in essence, blank Inkwell is a waste.
For example, recycled aluminum, used again in remanufactured products, uses 95% less energy than producing raw aluminium. The remanufacturing is a real solution for the growing mountain of waste, and provides real and tangible benefits for the environment. It is not only an industry, is a manufacturing ethos of re-use.
EU has recently set new graduation levels in the general policy on waste: waste prevention is now the top priority. Next comes the re-use of waste. The remanufacturing is therefore identified with the policy to the letter and the spirit.
The bucket of garbage is not an option for the empty cartridge. Please return your empty cartridges for remanufacturing or recycling.
It is an action for a better environment.
Quality makes the difference in the current era. It is the first that we want to give our customers. Not in theory, but practical through a comprehensive program of quality assurance of raw materials and the process of transforming them into a final product quality.
Branded drum, toner, chip, guarantee a high level of functioning in the levels of genuine consumables. Certified ISO 9001 process and application of standards ISO 19752, ISO 19798 and DIN 33870, ensure to the greatest possible extent the successful performance of the cartridge.
Even so it is almost impossible to achieve 100% success. There is a small percentage that will not have satisfactory operation, which may be due to failure of the raw material (e.g. malfunctioning of the chip after some pages), in a production line.
Even then though, we support 100%. Immediately, without delay, we will replace the consumable (which would then control) to continue to operate without problems. Our technician, in order to control and operation of the printer do the replacement.
Our partnership does not end at the sale. We continue to be at your disposal to ensure the smooth operation of your printer.
The process of remanufacturing
- The process of the remanufacturing of a laser cartridge, start by checking the suitability of the empty cartridge model.
- If the cartridge is suitable, disassembles into specific parts. Then, careful cleaning of the cartridge in a special station in order to remove the waste.
- Replace worn parts (DRUM, PCR, Wiperblade, Chip, Doctor Blade etc.) and the corresponding amount of toner. It is important the quality of raw materials and an even greater the combination between them.
- The final assembly is the next stage in which we use an internal label with the attributes of the cartridge.
- For all the cartridges we are holding quality test print.
- Throughout the whole process we check the proper mechanical operation of cartridge, the print density, and the coverage of the page according to the units of measurement of the OEM.
- The packaging is done in an airtight bag which is resistant to moisture and light and the placement is made in ecological recyclable box.
The final result is a quality product, contain many reused parts, environmentaly friendly, cheaper but reliable in using. It is also lawful, does not infringe the patents of manufacturers and can be used again.
The process of remanufacturing
- Regarding the inkjet cartridges, the process begins with the electronic control of the circuit (for all the cartridges that have electronic circuit) in a special machine, even forthe resistance on the Ohms.
- We opted for the washing of the cartridge model internally, using hot deionized water, in order to achieve fewer than 10 microsiemens measuring for water, so they don't have salts, which destroy the Inkwell.
- The replacement solution for the inner sponge rejected years ago because none of those tested had any quality in density of legalisation. Then we place the cartridges in special centrifuge machines and a special vacuum drying machine. So we achieve the ultimate in the sponge by having no moisture and by having density equivalent of legalisation.
- The cartridge is now ready for the next stage. In the next stage we fill in special machines with the premium quality fluid ink of OCP.
- The test printing is done only to the corresponding printers in order to control the quality in a whole A4 page rather than to a tape.
- We pack the cartridge in special anti-static bags and then in special plastic clips that protect the electronic circuit and the nozzle plate.
- The outer packaging, listing all the components of the cartridge model and the same packaging can be recycled.
The final product is completely friendly to the environment and attaches the colors extremely well as a genuine cartridge. It is also perfectly legal and does not violate the patents.
Frequently Asked Questions
I would like to use remanufactured products, but I'm afraid for my printer's warranty. If i use them will I continue to have warranty?
The manufacturing companies are required to continue to keep the printer's warranty, even after the use of remanufactured products. HP, for example, has officially announced on its website. Of course in case you spill say toner (from poor quality toner), then don't blame the OEM Company but the manufacturer of toner, who will need to repair the printer.
I would like to buy a cheaper expendable from the original, but I'm not sure about the quality. How can I pick out a good remanufactured cartridge?
To save money should the consumable we chose instead of legalisation to work properly. First you need to make sure whether they are remanufactured or clone a new manufactured (compatible) consumables, patent-infringing manufacturers and there is a possibility of legal sanctions. Then we'll have to see if there are any certifications for the expendable. Certifications that are related to the production process, but also qualitative and quantitative control. It only needs to be settled properly, as well as the respective pages of the original. A sample is good, but not enough. If there is the possibility of a visit to the production area built, will have a more complete picture for the company that supplies.
I have previously purchased compatible/remanufactured expendable, but I was not pleased. The next one will work properly?
The remanufacturing industry has really grown and the quality standard is at a very high level. The quality of the raw materials for remanufacturing is excellent and big companies; such as Fuji Electric produce materials for remanufacturing. There were and there are too many people who saw this as an opportunity for easy and quick profit. Without investing money for equipment, expertise, facilities, producing poor quality supplies and create problems. PRINTERLAND, invested and invest to produce reliable supplies. Give as a chance, you won' t be let down.
I would like to buy from you the consumables, but is quite expensive than other remanufactured or compatible.
If you are talking about remanufactured supplies the price difference due to raw materials. There are too many places that should be changed into a cartridge and different qualities. There are key parts to be changed with new ones (Drum, Wiperblade, Doctor Blade, Chip, Doctor Bar etc.) good quality and specified quantity and type of graphite. All of these combined make a good, quality Inkwell. A cheaper is not always better. You may not print correctly, you may print fewer pages.
Why not buy a much cheaper compatible cartridge?
Because, first of all on the environment considerably. Not only deprives the possibility of remanufacturing a verification gap, but also ads another plastic in the environment, which due to poor construction not remade. It is assumed that additional burden on the environment. Another very important reason is that it is illegal. It is an illegal copy of a genuine product and most outside the United States, the manufacturing companies (such as CANON or HP lately), moved against import and trade.
We do not want to relegate the empty cartridges, but we are not interested in the remanufacturing. What can we do?
You are not obligated to the ancient. But we need to recycle. Contact us and we will provide you with free collection bins, as well as undertake their management, extraditing the attestation for recycling.